APC Smart-UPS SRT 10000VA RM 230V
Features & Benefits
- Automatic internal bypass : Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Scalable runtime :
Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Intelligent battery management :
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Hot-swappable batteries :
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown :
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging :
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Network manageable :
Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible :
Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- SmartSlot :
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- LED status indicators :
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Serial connectivity :
Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries :
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Rack/Tower convertible :
Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Flash upgradeable firmware :
Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- User-replaceable batteries :
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Automatic self-test :
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Predicitive failure notification :
Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Disconnected battery notification :
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Audible alarms :
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Frequency and voltage regulation :
Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Power conditioning :
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Input power factor correction :
Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Generator compatible :
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Cold-start capable :
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Resettable circuit breaker :
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Safety-agency approved :
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Output Power Capacity : 10 kW / 10 kVA
- Max Configurable Power : 10 kW / 10 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage : 230V
- Output Voltage Distortion : Less than 3%
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) : 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Other Output Voltages : 220, 240
- Crest Factor : 3 : 1
- Topology : Double Conversion Online
- Waveform Type : Sine wave
- Output Connections
- (1) Hard Wire 3-wire (H N + G)
- (6) IEC 320 C13 IEC 320 C13
- (4) IEC 320 C19 IEC 320 C19
- (3) IEC Jumpers
- Bypass : Internal Bypass (Automatic and Manual)
- Nominal Input Voltage : 230V, 400V 3PH
- Input Frequency : 45 - 65 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections
- Hard Wire 3 wire (1PH+N+G)
- Hard Wire 5-wire (3PH + N + G)
- Input voltage range for main operations : 160 - 275V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation : 100 - 275V
- Other Input Voltages : 220, 240, 380, 415
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s) : Contact Closure, RJ-45 10/100 Base-T, RJ-45 Serial, Smart-Slot, USB
- Available SmartSlotT Interface Quantity : 1
- Control panel : Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm : Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) :Yes
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating : 480 Joules
- Maximum Height :
- Maximum Width :
- Maximum Depth :
- Rack Height :
- Net Weight :
- Color :