APC Smart-UPS X 3000VA Rack/Tower LCD 200-240V
Features & Benefits
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) : Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Intelligent battery management :
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Power conditioning :
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging :
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown :
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-test :
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Disconnected battery notification :
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Network manageable : Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Audible alarms : Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
- LED status indicators : Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Serial connectivity : Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- USB connectivity : Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Disconnected battery notification : Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- User-replaceable batteries : Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Hot-swappable batteries : Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Predictive failure notification : Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Resettable circuit breakers : Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Battery failure notification : Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points : Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity : Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Output Power Capacity :
2700 Watts / 3000 VA
- Max Configurable Power :
2700 Watts / 3000 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage :
- Output Voltage Distortion :
Less than 5%
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) :
50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Other Output Voltages :
208, 220, 240
- Crest Factor :
3 : 1
- Topology :
- Waveform Type :
- Output Connections
- (8) IEC 320 C13 IEC 320 C13
- (2) IEC 320 C19 IEC 320 C19
- (2) IEC Jumpers
- Nominal Input Voltage :
- Input Frequency :
50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections :
- Schuko CEE 7 / EU1-16P :
- Cord Length :
- Input voltage range for main operations :
140 - 280V
- Other Input Voltages :
- Transfer Time :
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s) :
- Available SmartSlotT Interface Quantity :
- Control panel :
LED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Overload indicators, Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm :
Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
Emergency Power Off (EPO) :
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating :
- Filtering :
Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height :
- Maximum Width:
- Maximum Depth :
- Rack Height :
- Net Weight :
- Color :
- Units per Pallet :
- No. of Layers per Pallet :
- No. of Units per Layer per Pallet :
- Pallet Weight :