The APC Smart-UPS is the most popular UPS for servers, storage and networks in the world. These emergency supplies steady and reliable power at the network level. The protect critical data and equipment from power problems.
- High online efficiency : Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
- Green mode : Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components
in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without
sacrificing any protection.
- Pure sine wave output on battery : Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility
for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- LCD Status Display : Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with
load and battery bar graphs.
- Cold-start capable : Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging : Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to
- Output Power Capacity
- Max Configurable Power
- Nominal Output Voltage
- Output Voltage Distortion
- Less than 5% at full load
- Output Frequency (sync to mains)
- 47 - 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal, 57 - 63 Hz for 60 Hz nominal
- Waveform Type
- Output Connections
- (8) IEC 320 C13 IEC 320 C13
- (2) IEC Jumpers
- Nominal Input Voltage
- Input Frequency
- 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections
- Input voltage range for main operations
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type
- Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte
- Typical recharge time
- Replacement Battery