APC Performance SurgeArrest 8 (1 PLC Compatible) outlets with Phone and COAX Protection 230V France
- Protection Working Indicator : SurgeArrest will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection. If still under warranty, APC will then replace your damaged SurgeArrest free of charge
- Lightning and Surge Protection : To prevent damage to your equipment from electric power surges and spikes.
- Power Line Communications (PLC) compatible : Protects PLC network adapters without interrupting network communications.
- EMI and RFI noise filtering : Reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors.
- 3 Modes of protection (L-N : L-G : N-G) : The remaining modes continue to provide protection in the event a mode of protection is compromised as a result of a surge.
- Cord management : Reduces cord clutter.
- Dataline surge protection : Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Safety-agency approved : Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Fail Safe Mode : Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC's SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
- Overload Indicator : Indicator illuminates when connected equipment draws more power than unit's capacity. To remedy the condition, unplug less vital equipment.
- 180 degree Rotating Cord Retainer : A 180-degree rotating cord with strain relief offers flexibility in positioning the SurgeArrest, and in routing the power cord.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator : This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Number of Outlets :
- Receptacle Style :
- Nominal Input Voltage : 230V
- Input Frequency : 50/60 Hz
- Input Connections : French/Belgian
- Cord Length : 2, 44 meters
- Maximum Input Current : 10A
- Input Breaker Capacity : 10 A
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating : 2500 Joules
- EMI/RFI Noise rejection (100 kHz to 10 MHz) : 70 dB
- Peak Current Normal Mode : 37.50 kAmps
- Peak Current Common Mode : 37.50 kAmps
- NM Surge Response Time (ns) : 1 ns
- Data Line Protection : RJ-11 2-Way Modem/Fax/DSL splitter with protection (four wire dual lines), Cable modem / Video protection
- Net Weight : 1.23 KG
- Maximum Height : 372.00 mm
- Maximum Width : 122.00 mm
- Maximum Depth : 42.00 mm
- Color : Black