Antec's EDGE series is the pinnacle of power supplies. EDGE is fully modular with a revolutionary 18+10-pin MBU socket for the needs of tomorrow. By using a PSU that is 80 PLUS® GOLD & ErP Lot 6: 2013 certified, operating up to 92% efficient, you can reduce your electricity bill by up to 20% when compared to many other power supplies. EDGE's innovative 16-pin sockets create a new level of flexibility by doubling the modular connectivity, supporting two different 8-pins connectors and even future connectors of 10, 12, 14 or 16-pins. All cables are darkened and also flat (except MBU cable) to become Flat Stealth Wires and are thus nearly invisible in your chassis. 2 High Current Rails and a ~99% +12V output ratio maximize EDGE's capabilities to power the latest CPU's & GPU's. CircuitShieldT makes EDGE safe and reliable in any environment with its 7 industrial-grade protections. Backed by a 5 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support, EDGE embodies everything a power supply can accomplish today.
- Continuous power with high current rails : If you are looking for a strong, stable and reliable PSU that will last you for years, you'll want one that runs on Continuous Power. Antec PSUs always use Continuous Power to deliver consistent, stable wattage to your entire system. You can believe that whenever Antec advertises a rated wattage, that is exactly what you'll get: stability and continuous power. No exceptions. Along with 2 fully protected 99.2% +12V high current rails with high load capabilities to ensure maximum CPU & GPU compatibility, the EDGE 750 is definitely worth every cent
- 80 PLUS® Gold certified : 80 PLUS Certification Saving energy has become an important factor when choosing the correct power supply. The EDGE 750 has an up to 92% efficiency to reduce your electricity bill. This power supply provides efficiency during max and low loads and lives up to the standards of today's world.
- Less clutter, more room, better cooling : The EDGE 750 is a fully modular PSU, this allows you to use only the cables you need, greatly simplifies installation and helps clear out space. This can also improve your airflow because excess cables can obstruct and reduce airflow. With the addition of Flat Stealth Wires, all wires are darkened for minimal visibility in the chassis, making your rig that much cleaner. With a silent - whisper-quiet high-quality 135 mm FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing) fan with long lifetime.
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan : Staying cool is one of the important thing to consider when in comes to power supply. A well cooled power supply greatly increases its life span. The 135 Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) Fan is ideal for quiet computing and is designed for longer life, guaranteeing hours of operation. Features a Thermal Manager, an advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management and will allow your PSU to operate for hours. And to top it all off, this PSU comes with a switchable white LED to compliment any build.
- High standard in engineering : A power supply converts mains AC to low-voltage regulated DC power for the internal components of a computer. Several direct-current voltages are required, and they must be regulated with some accuracy to provide stable operation of the computer. This is where the quality of Antec power supplies differ from the rest. Antec's high performance 100% Japanese heavy-duty capacitors ensures the tightest DC stability and regulation. So you can rest assure that this power supply will last you for multiple builds to come.
- Model : EDG750
- Series : EDGE
- Part Number : 0-761345-25750-3
- Type : Power Supply
- Compliant with : ATX12V 2.4 & EPS12V 2.92
- Efficiency : 80 PLUS® GOLD
- Wattage : 750W
- Input Voltage : 100VAC - 240VAC ~ ±10%
- Input Current : 10A - 5A
- Input Frequency : 50Hz - 60Hz
- PFC : active
- Operating Temperature : 0C - 50C
- MTBF = 100,000 hours
- Dimensions & Weight
- Model : 3.4" x 5.9" x 6.7" (HxWxD) / 86 mm x 150 mm x 170 mm HxWxD
- Net Weight : 4.0lbs / 1.8 kg (without modular cables)